Easy Vegan Pizza You Can Make At Home!!
😋🍕😋🍕😋🍕😋🍕😋🍕😋🍕😋🍕😋🍕😋🍕😋🍕😋🍕😋🍕😋🍕
Hello Hello Readers! Today I will be guiding you on how to make an easy Vegan pizza right at home. I will include all the things you will need, ingredient wise, and the process of how to go about making it.
First, we talk crust. This is the part we think is the hardest, but I assure you won't feel that way any more!!
🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕
You'll need:
Instant yeast (little package-about 7gm)
salt (just a pinch)
flour (1-2 cups depending on your desired serving size. 2 cups gets about two personal pizzas)
olive oil (just a drizzle)
warm water (about 1 cup)
Process:
1. Dissolve instant yeast with warm water in a cup and let it ferment for a couple minutes.
2. Mix the salt, flour, and olive oil in a bowl and then add the yeast.
3. As you are mixing with your hands, add some warm water as needed. (if you see its kind of dry)
4. Keep kneading the dough for about 10-15 min. You want to see it looking smooth and elastic/stretchy.
5. Once you get the desired look of smoothness and stretchiness, you want to leave it in the bowl with a bit of olive oil and cover it. Let it sit in a room temperature area until it looks really inflated.
6. At this point you will take the amount of dough that you wish, and roll it out flat. But don't forget to put a little flower down to make sure it wont stick to your counter top.
7. Roll it out on your desired flat tray and it's time for toppings!!
Toppings:
This is something that is more personal, but I'm a sucker for a pretty simple pizza. Just cheese, tomato, and basil, with the occasional added spinach and tofu if I have them–It's rare that I don't lol.
My favorite and most common vegan cheese is:
Be Good, Be Safe, Wear Your Mask, and VOTE!!!

are there no pizzerias that you can eat a slice in?
ReplyDeleteNope! The vegan options by me have sucked so far. Couple more I need to try though.
Delete