My Fave Teacher(s) And How They've Inspired Me!!
🍎✎🍎✎🍎✎🍎✎🍎✎🍎✎🍎✎🍎✎🍎✎🍎✎🍎✎🍎✎🍎✎🍎✎🍎✎ So many teachers and professors have impacted my life in numerous ways. Some have traumatized me, were cruel, and rude, but others inspired me and made me want to keep pushing myself. As I was in middle school I started my struggle with anxiety and I learned who was truly my friend and who was truly trying to help me verses, those who acted like they were my friend and who was truly a kind human with pure intensions. I don't know if I should name names, but the woman who helped me in middle school would literally stay and/or meet me after hours to teach me what I was missing when I wasn't in school. She is kind, she is caring, she is funny, and she has a large heart that she does not hold back from using. She is someone who I will forever be grateful for. And I want to give a shoutout to all of my middle school, high school, and college professors that share their knowledge and experience...

good job!
ReplyDeleteThank You!!
DeleteI love how consistent your poster is, with the art and the colors, I think it looks very aesthetically pleasing. It's also important that it's easier for the audience that won't listen, they thank you for that.
ReplyDeleteThank you Kelly!!!
DeleteI like the combination of colors you used within your poster and the content you put. One thing that caught my attention is the text in big font that says "...It's a sign of respect". I think that this will make the audience consider for their actions.
ReplyDeleteThank you!! That's the hope! lol *cross our fingers*
Delete