Jokes and Flat Out Laughs!
ππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππ
I should probably explain what’s going on in this photo π. Let me introduce my friends first. From left to right we have: Me, Izabella, Vanessa, Ashleigh, Aishu, Jada laying on them, and Adora.When we are together, we are constantly laughing and joking around, but I could not think of one specific instance where we were about to pee from the laughter! It wasn’t until Aishu helped me out reminding me of Friendsgiving 2018...and that is what I will be sharing with you today.
Vanessa and Aishu planned the event to have Friendsgiving as a reuniting day after having started college and to see each other after so long. Ashleigh hosted at her house, we all chipped in with food, and Izzy and I also brought/made some decorations.
Everyone was pretty much on time, and by that I mean we mostly arrived an hour/hour and a half after the time on the evite, but Adora was fashionably later then the rest and we were waiting for her before we started to eat.
As soon as she arrived we all greeted her and started to eat! Many of us bought our food from the supermarket, like the chicken, cookies, and certain veggies. But some prepared the green beans, corn, mashed potatoes, and Mac and cheese at home.
We were all so appreciative regardless if it was store bought or homemade. It was really about spending time with each other and catching up on all the tea that needed spilling. But with the meal, came the slander. As soon as Adora took a bite of Vanessa’s homemade Mac and cheese she said (and I’m paraphrasing ), “Can someone get me some water for this dry food?!” And we were so lucky to have caught that moment on camera.
The Photo above is Adora insulting Vanessa’s food, Vanessa with her fist in the air being insulted, Aishu and Ashliegh looking at each other shocked, Izabella laughing and falling apart, and only I kept smiling for the photo π. It was only one of the many incredible moments that we’ve shared with each other.
Here is the photo before we fell apart: We all wish you a happy holidays, and please, Stay Safe! ❤
π₯❤π₯❤π₯❤π₯❤π₯❤π₯❤π₯❤π₯❤π₯❤π₯❤π₯❤π₯❤π₯❤π₯❤π₯❤π₯❤π₯❤π₯❤π₯❤π₯


I love this photo, I love how everyone is having fun!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
Delete