Top Fave Halloween Costumes!!

πŸ’€πŸŽƒπŸ’€πŸŽƒπŸ’€πŸŽƒπŸ’€πŸŽƒπŸ’€πŸŽƒπŸ’€πŸŽƒπŸ’€πŸŽƒπŸ’€πŸŽƒπŸ’€πŸŽƒπŸ’€πŸŽƒπŸ’€πŸŽƒπŸ’€πŸŽƒπŸ’€πŸŽƒ


With Halloween being my absolute favorite holiday, I don't think I can choose just one halloween costume that I've done, but my two top favorite makeup and fits, were 2018 and 2017. 


First we have 2017 with the Death Queen:








ANd 2018 with my gypsy look:







I loved how much effort I put into creating both these looks and the pure joy of diving into these characters for the night. Hopefully next halloween I can dress up and go somewhere, but for now we should all try to stay away from crowded parties and reunions. Wear your mask and be safe this halloween. Go take some pictures for the gram. 


Be Good, Be Safe, Wear Your Mask, and VOTE!!!!

PeaceπŸ’Ÿ


πŸ‘½πŸ˜ˆπŸ‘½πŸ˜ˆπŸ‘½πŸ˜ˆπŸ‘½πŸ˜ˆπŸ‘½πŸ˜ˆπŸ‘½πŸ˜ˆπŸ‘½πŸ˜ˆπŸ‘½πŸ˜ˆπŸ‘½πŸ˜ˆπŸ‘½πŸ˜ˆπŸ‘½πŸ˜ˆπŸ‘½πŸ˜ˆπŸ‘½πŸ˜ˆ

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Fave Teacher(s) And How They've Inspired Me!!

Easy Vegan Pizza You Can Make At Home!!