My Fave Teacher(s) And How They've Inspired Me!!

 πŸŽ✎🍎✎🍎✎🍎✎🍎✎🍎✎🍎✎🍎✎🍎✎🍎✎🍎✎🍎✎🍎✎🍎✎🍎✎

https://www.123rf.com/photo_94934809_stock-vector-variety-of-students-behaviors-sitting-at-desks-in-a-classroom-while-teacher-lecturing-in-black-stick.html


So many teachers and professors have impacted my life in numerous ways. Some have traumatized me, were cruel, and rude, but others inspired me and made me want to keep pushing myself. 


As I was in middle school I started my struggle with anxiety and I learned who was truly my friend and who was truly trying to help me verses, those who acted like they were my friend and who was truly a kind human with pure intensions. 


I don't know if I should name names, but the woman who helped me in middle school would literally stay and/or meet me after hours to teach me what I was missing when I wasn't in school. She is kind, she is caring, she is funny, and she has a large heart that she does not hold back from using. She is someone who I will forever be grateful for. 


And I want to give a shoutout to all of my middle school, high school, and college professors that share their knowledge and experiences with their students, but do it with so much passion that they actually inspire their students. They know who they are because I never hesitate in thanking and showing those professors how much I value them. 


All these professors have done their job so well, that I've thought about adding at least 4 other majors since my freshman year of college. lol


Don't ever forget to tell the people who are inspiring you and motivating you, that you appreciate them. 


Life is too short, also go hug your parent(s) and siblings and whoever you love and actually tell them you appreciate and love them. 


Please, Be Good, Be Safe, and Wear Your Mask.

Peace πŸ’Ÿ


🌈❤🌈❤🌈❤🌈❤🌈❤🌈❤🌈❤🌈❤🌈❤🌈❤🌈❤🌈❤🌈❤🌈❤🌈❤

Comments

  1. I'm happy that you have those people in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That teacher in middle school sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why not send this post link to THAT person?
    It will surely make their day.
    Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Vegan Pizza You Can Make At Home!!