Next Semester Classes?!!

❤🌞❤🌞❤🌞❤🌞❤🌞❤🌞❤🌞❤🌞❤🌞❤🌞❤🌞❤🌞❤🌞❤🌞

https://www.shutterstock.com/search/schedule

Yes, college students are already preparing their next semesters schedules. We haven't left one headache and we're already planning the next. πŸ˜‚


Personally, online learning has been both fantastic and a struggle. I made a grave mistake of taking 19 credits during a global pandemic, period of severe isolation, and near/during election season. This was a booboo that I'll try to prevent next semester, while I keep my mental, physical, and spiritual health in mind. 


First I need to explain what my major and minors are and then I'll explain exactly what I am taking next semester. 


I am a "Popular Music" major, which is basically studying the business and creative aspects of the music industry. My minors are "Public Relations" and "Music & Entertainment". While you might know what PR is, Music and Entertainment is just a further dive into the business of the music and entertainment industries. 


This semester, among many other classes, I am taking songwriting and thought it would be a fun addition to my knowledge bank to take creative writing that focuses on Poetry, hopefully to expand my creative outlets and my songwriting. 


I will also be taking a class that focuses on how music has been influenced by the eras it was written in and with what was happening at that moment in history. 


I'll be taking a Public Relations course, and an "entrepreneurship for musicians" class. Which will ultimately allow me to learn how to make a business plan, my own website and many more helpful business tips and tricks. 


I've also got a seminar class for my honors track and for meeting people from the music business and making connections. This is ultimately why I am at college, apart from learning so much, I am making connections with people who I never would have imagined being in contact with. 


It is a surreal moment to reflect at where I am right now in my college career. I am shocked that I am already a junior, all of the things I have learned and all the amazing people that I have met. 


I am and continued to be taken aback by how far I have come, and simply grow more excited as I look to all the possibilities of the future. 😍


As Billie Eilish said it best, "Cause I'm in love with my future, Cant wait to meet her". 


Please Be Good, Be Safe, and Wear your Mask

PeaceπŸ’Ÿ 


❤πŸŒ™❤πŸŒ™❤πŸŒ™❤πŸŒ™❤πŸŒ™❤πŸŒ™❤πŸŒ™❤πŸŒ™❤πŸŒ™❤πŸŒ™❤πŸŒ™❤πŸŒ™❤πŸŒ™❤πŸŒ™

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Fave Teacher(s) And How They've Inspired Me!!

Easy Vegan Pizza You Can Make At Home!!